Santo Tomas, Guatemala
3 Hours 30 Mins
$35 Per Person
Every Day at 9:00 am
Eco Tour at Cerro San Gil
- Las Pozas site for a nature walk and visit the cascades and pools
- Explore several trails that lead to the different pools and cascades located within
- Swim in crystal cold refreshing waters, walk on the trails and hanging bridges
- See monkeys and exotic birds of the area
- Feed the Tilapias at the fish pond
This tour takes you to the Las Pozas site for a nature walk and visit the cascades and pools. The site is located within the protected Natural Reserve of the San Gil Hill and their main goal is the sustainable development of the site and the local communities. The site has several trails that lead to the different pools and cascades located within where you will be allowed to swim for 1 hours if you wish. This river is called the Las Escobas and it provides fresh water to the local communities of Santo Tomas de Castilla and Puerto Barrios.
Swimming in crystal cold refreshing waters, walk on the trails and hanging bridges, see monkeys, and exotic birds of the area and feed the Tilapias at the fish pond
09:00am leave from the terminal.
09:20am arrive at the park.
11:30am enjoy a Snack, or a light lunch (for purchase) sample fresh corn tortillas.
12:00pm arrive back at the terminal.
Minimum 4 guests.
No age requirements.
Meeting at the Cruise Ship terminal in Santo Tomas.