Why choose the Smoky Mountains?
The Smoky Mountains are one of the most beautiful places in the world to visit. This area is convenient - because two-thirds of the country's population east of the Mississippi River live within a day's drive of the Smokies. Perfect weather the lower elevations are pleasant year-round. The mild mountain air holds temperatures in the low 80s during the summer months. In the winter, the average temperature is 40 degrees. Most of the year the snow stays away from the lower elevations and any time during October to April expect snow in the higher elevations of the Smoky Mountains.
Smoky Mountain Accommodations
Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Tennessee offer a variety of places to kick back and relax while visiting the Smoky Mountains. Choose from hotels and motels for every budget and a wide variety of amenities. Amenities including: free deluxe continental breakfast, indoor & outdoor pools, hot tubs & lazy rivers, standard rooms with 2 queen beds and refrigerators & microwave in the room, private balconies with beautiful mountain views or quiet views of a mountain stream. For something a bit more private we offer a large selection of log cabins that can accommodate two – fifty in one unit. Relax in a gorgeous log cabin, basic units with a hot tub & fireplace, deluxe units with hot tub, Jacuzzi & fireplace & game room with pool table, and wooded or spectacular views of the Smoky Mountains.
What to do in the Smokies
Choose to include: Dollywood Admission, Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show, NASCAR Speedpark, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Packages, Fiddlers Feast, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Black Bear Jamboree Dinner & Show, Comedy Barn, Country Tonite, Great China Acrobats, Biltmore Estates, A picnic in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, A romantic candlelight dinner for two in your cabin, a massage for two in the privacy of your cabin, and many more area attractions and theaters. This is your one stop shop for Smoky Mountain Vacation Packages.
Seasons of Fun in the Smokies!
- Dollywood's Festival of Nations
- Art's & Crafts Community Christmas Craft Show Gatlinburg
- 56th Annual Spring Wildflower Pilgrimage
Enjoy the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park with over 170 different programs, including hiking tours, motorcades, demonstrations & classroom lectures.
- Parade to kick-off the 25th Annual Gatlinburg Scottish Festival & Games
- 25th Annual Scottish clans meeting featuring Highland athletics, bagpipe competitions, Highland dancing, border collie demonstrations, haggis hurling, entertainment, whiskey tasting, food & merchandise vendors.
- 21st Annual Dolly's Music on Parade
Marching bands, festive floats, entertainers, celebrities, and area businesses come together to welcome springtime to Pigeon Forge. Grand marshal Dolly Parton leads the parade, which officially opens a new season of entertainment in Pigeon Forge. Dollywood hosts an invitation-only event for the media and special guests prior to the parade. The park celebrates its season opener the following day.
- Dollywood's Kid's Fest
- -16th Annual Patriot Festival
- 7th Annual Celebrate Freedom
- Stringtime in the Smokies
- 31st Annual Independence Day Midnight Parade
12:01am Parade starts the Nation's very First Patriotic Tribute with Floats, Entertainment, and Balloons on the Downtown Parkway
- 10th Annual Pigeon Forge Harvest Festival
Enjoy like the annual Harvest Festival and view the beautiful autumn displays decorated by local businesses.
- Rotary Club Crafts Festival
- Gatlinburg Craftsmen's Fair which allows visitors to purchase handmade items created by local artisans
- 5th Annual Heritage Days
Enjoy two weeks of "Heritage" in the Art's & Crafts Community. This community has the largest group of independent artisans in North America. This historic 8 mile loop has been designated a Tennessee Heritage Arts & Crafts Trail. Established in 1937, these artisans whittle, paint, sew, cast, weave and carve to create original collectibles. Visit over 80 shops with many demonstrating on location.
- Dollywood's National Music & Harvest Celebration is the premiere fall music festival in the South with free country, bluegrass, Southern gospel and Americana concerts. Autumn in the Smoky Mountains comes to life at Dollywood with great music along with visiting master craftsmen, tasty foods and spectacular fall foliage.
- 6th Annual Fall Harvest Art's Crafts Show Belz Factory Outlet World
- 16th Annual Winterfest Kickoff – Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville & Dollywood - Wrapped in a dazzling display of over 9 million lights go on in early November to turn Sevier County into a magical winter fairyland.
- Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas festival warms the heart with traditional holiday entertainment featuring the new International Sounds of Christmas concert series. You'll also enjoy our spectacular holiday stage shows filled with your favorite Christmas music. Along with the great food, it's the perfect family Christmas at Dollywood.
- Smoky Mountain Bluegrass Festival
- Art's & Crafts Community Christmas Craft Show
- 17th Annual Gatlinburg New Years Eve Ball Drop & Fireworks
- 16th Annual Wilderness Wildlife Week
Explore the scenery and natural beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains through workshops, lectures, and guided hikes during this nine-day event in January. Hikes range from casual walks to more strenuous treks into the Smokies. Wilderness Wildlife Week™ is fun, educational, free and perfect for all ages.
- 15th Annual Smoky Mountains Storytelling Festival
This event brings to Pigeon Forge some of America's finest storytellers to spin tales of fact and fiction. Whether its folklore told in a theater setting or spine-tingling ghost stories exchanged on a late night trolley ride, storytellers hold audiences in the palms of their hands!
- 6th Annual Saddle Up! Celebration
West meets Southeast during one of the fastest-growing events in Pigeon Forge. Saddle Up! shows how the West was fun with three days of cowboy poetry, Western music, dances and songwriter workshops.
- 12th Annual Quiltfest
This event has made Pigeon Forge a popular gathering spot for quilters from across the nation. Participants can learn the latest techniques and quilting secrets during classes and lectures conducted by some of the nation's top quilting experts. Quilts of all shapes, sizes and colors are on display, and quilt show participants compete for cash prizes.
- 4th Annual Springfest